07 February 2008

Words to savor

Every month or so, I receive an emailed newsletter from an American Indian in Arkansas. It contains news (of course) about his professional life as a musician, but more importantly, it has essays on the meaning of life. They're best read slowly, a little at a time, then pondered. I've also found them to be very calming, and almost all of them feel like he's talking to me personally about something going on in my life at the time.

Occasionally I want to share parts of them with others. There's a note at the bottom of each one that says it must be shared in its entirety, which isn't always the best way for me to say what I want to say about them, so I finally made an online archive. Now that I can point to the full versions, I can excerpt with a clear conscience. :)

No comments: