Things I'm not doing but should:
1. Taxes. They're due in a week and a half.
2. Housework. I've been meaning to wash that pile of dirty pans on the stove for weeks, but since I also never get around to cooking anything (yay restaurants with carry-out!), it hasn't been urgent enough. Also, laundry is going to become an emergency by this weekend. This place could also use a good vacuum and the bathrooms are starting to go downhill again too.
3. Trip planning. As the designated logistics coordinator for my family for our trip to Hawaii in May, I should probably figure out what we're going to do once we're there. (Anyone who's been to Hawaii want to recommend some things? We'll be staying in Waikiki.)
4. Work. I'm not doing nothing at work, but there's massive amounts of procrastination going on there on a number of fronts. A visit to the boat crew to talk minute details at great length about sensor configurations from three to five years ago, for instance. Fortunately, most of the time I stall by doing other stuff that I'm also supposed to do.
5. Writing. I have three stories on the front burners and somehow never get around to working on any of them.
6. Blogging. Nothing has come to mind for days, and although there's a couple half-formed drafts I could finish, I've not been in the mood to finish them. Hence nearly a week of silence here.
Things I'm doing instead:
1. Diablo 2.
2. Fret about pixel dragons.
3. Diablo 2.
4. Occasional Tegaki art.
5. Diablo 2.